Garden In Your Kitchen
Garden In Your Kitchen
Garden In Your Kitchen
Saves Time, Saves Money and Tastes Delicious.
Discover the simple way to grow fruits, veggies and herbs in your own kitchen.
Have you noticed the price of organic fruits and veggies lately?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have those sweet fresh strawberries, or the sun filled taste of vine-grown tomatoes without paying a hefty price?
Of course, there’s nothing like homegrown for the best tasting produce around, but who wants to be out in the garden In your kitchen in the rain, snow or blazing heat?
Or fighting off the weeds and insects who queue up for that luscious produce?
You know it is possible to have organic and FRESH fruits, veggies and herbs whenever you want them, without having to slave over a garden bed.
Other people have discovered the secret, which is why they always have delicious, fresh food on hand, no matter what season it is.
How do they do it?
The answer is with a garden In your kitchen – a garden right there inside your garden In your kitchen.
Imagine having the most colourful, fragrant and tasty herbs, fruits and vegetables right there in your home, and ready to use garden In your kitchen.
How fresh and delicious your food would taste.
And how nutritious it would be!
The truth is, there’s nothing better for you than food which is homegrown.
You know how well it has been cared for.
You know your food hasn’t been sitting in cold storage somewhere for weeks or months on end.
And you know the nutrients are at their best, ready to keep you and your family healthy and satisfied.
To get all those benefits for yourself and your family, all you need to know is how to grow them.
That’s why this exciting new eCourse has been developed.
It will show you exactly what you need to do so you can have fresh herbs, fruit and veggies right there in the kitchen with you, ready to use as you cook.
Introducing “Garden in Your Kitchen – How to Grow Year-Round Fruits, Veggies and Herbs”
This online course is packed with the information collected through years of research, practice and experience.
In this course, people will discover how to grow, harvest and use produce grown right inside their garden In your kitchen.
The course covers everything anyone needs to know about choosing the right plants to grow and gives detailed guidance on growing the most popular and useful fruit, veggies and herbs.
Most importantly, the course will change the way you think of gardening and help you eat seriously nutritious food.
You can even choose your favorite produce!
You will learn:
- How to create your own little oasis of greenery
- How to teach your child about nutrition
- How to eliminate wasteful habits
- How to gain an important life skill
- How to overcome your own carbon footprint
What the course will cover:
Here are just a few things covered in the course…
- How to grow:
- 5 types of herbs – chives, mint, basil, rosemary and thyme
- 5 types of fruit – strawberries, figs, olives, lemons and mulberries
- 5 types of vegetables – scallions, peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and radishes
- How to start being self-sufficient with your food needs
- Why each of the chosen foods is good for your body and health
- How to plant each so it will grow properly
- How and when to harvest each plant
- How to care for each plant, including sunlight, fertilizer and water requirements
- Recipe recommendations for using your homegrown produce.
PLUS, the course and your gardening efforts will give you a feeling of achievement, healthiness and hopefully a new interest or hobby into your life.
This course is about eating well using the freshest homegrown food around.
This is an online course, so it can be done from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection and preferred device.
Over 8 weeks learners will be given:
- 8 video lessons which are packed full of information (in easily to understand chunks) and great examples. This means they can see the techniques in action and learn how to apply them.
- 8 activities to help safely put the tips and techniques into action and get comfortable with them before they go out and start applying them in the real world.
- 2 quizzes – 1 at the end of the 4th week and another at the end of the course. This will show you how they are progressing and how well they’ve understood the course material.
- And to help them get the most out of this, they’ll also get checklists and info sheets to keep them on track during and after the course.
That’s $1000 in value this course gives, and once people start using the information and applying the techniques, the true value of their results will be much, much more garden In your kitchen.
What Does All of This Cost?
Well, you can see the course offers lots of value, yet the price of this course is less than you’re probably expecting.
It’s much less than it should be, considering the value of this course.
But I know it’s unlikely you’d have a stray $1000 (total course value) lying around.
That’s why it’s priced at a very affordable $97.
You’ll make that much back with the first course you sell!
But let’s make this offer even better for you.
How about a No Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Take a look through the materials and if you think it’s not worth the money, you can ask for your money back, no questions asked.
Is this course worth the money?
Think about how much money you waste each week on ‘fresh’ fruit and vegetables, only to watch them turn brown in a day or two. And they never taste right, anyway, no matter how much you pay for them.
This course will save you a fortune in tasteless and wasted produce – far more than the cost of the course. For only $97, you can grow your own produce and help others do it, too, and you’ll be PAID for it.
Couldn’t I design this all myself?
Yes, you could go and read up on gardening and planting and how to choose the right plants for an indoor Garden in Your Kitchen, but it might take you months to come up with the answers… This technique has proven itself over and over again.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. This course is ready to go right now. Within just days, you’ll be selling it and making pure profits.
So, this is what you’ll get when you buy this course:
Just to sum it all up for you…
You’re getting access to Garden in Your Kitchen valued at $1000
And all for only $97.
AND you’re getting a 100% money back guarantee!
This offer may not last long. Join now and be one of the clever people taking advantage of the invaluable information in this course.
After all, with so much to gain—and absolutely nothing to lose—it’s worth checking it out.